Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Roger Federer’s Amazing Pics

Here are pics from match I ended on Sunday, March 16, between Roger Federer and Guillermo Garcia Lopez. This was my first time seeing Roger play. Gigi probably didn’t push him to his best tennis, but the Spaniard put up a good fight.

Roger Federer - Indian Wells

Cute: A new grey track jacket from Nike.

Roger Federer - Indian Wells

He sticks with the Aussie Open blue polo and trades in for white shorts. This will transition into the white shorts he’ll be wearing next week in Miami.

Another duffel: I didn’t have my binoculars with me, so I couldn’t figure out the specifics of that red and grey duffel he had with him (the one near his right foot). If anyone has info, e-mail me.

Roger Federer - Indian Wells - banner

These guys in the next section over from me were fussing over their banner all throughout the match.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts